How to Care for your Lash Extensions
1. Do not perm or tint lashes after lash extension application.
2. Do not use a regular eyelash curler to curl Extensions (you won't need to curl your extensions).
3. Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face. Clean around the eyes with a wash cloth.
4. Do not pull your lash extensions, as it will take out your own lash as well!
5. Do not go in a Sauna while wearing Eyelash Extensions for at least for 48 hrs. Do not get them wet at all for 48 hrs.
6. If you choose to wear mascara - only apply to the tips and use water-based mascara that washes off easily.
7. Do not wear mascara on volume Lashes.
8. Do not try to remove the Extensions on your own, call me and I will remove them without harming your natural lashes.
9. Do not cut the Extensions (you may cut your own lashes).
10. Clean your eye make-up, but be gentle with your Extensions.
11. Remember to come in for touch ups (2-4 weeks).
12. Never tug, twist, pick or pull at your lashes or extensions.
13. Treat your eyes gently - as if you have makeup on that you don't want to smudge.
14. Brush and groom your lashes gently with a disposable mascara spoolie or eye shadow brush (best choice).
15. Try to sleep on your back or side, avoid smashing your lashes completely as you sleep.
16. When using night creams/serums, apply sparingly and blot off excess.
17. When you touch your lashes, always use upward, sweeping motions - no side to side rubbing at the lash line.
18. Keep your fingers off your lashes. Every time you touch them you are transferring natural oil and germs.
19. Depending on your own natural eyelash growth cycle and how well you follow these after care instructions, you will probably need a touch-up every 3 weeks. Those who have a faster eyelash growth cycle may need a touch-up sooner, while those with a slower eyelash growth cycle may not need a touch-up as often.