Permanent Makeup Pre-Appointment Recommendations
All permanent cosmetic procedures are multi session processes. You may need to come back for at least one touch-up visit to achieve the desired goals. It is recommended that Touch-up visits are scheduled within 4 to 6 weeks.
Be prepared for the color intensity of your procedure to be larger, sharper, brighter and darker than what is expected for the final outcome. It will take time for this transition for the wet ink to dry to a soft powder form, approximately 2 to 3 weeks.
While these injected tones may initially simulate the exact color and tone desired, it will not always remain a perfect match. Injected tones are constant, while your own skin tones will vary depending on exposure to cold, heat, sun and circulatory changes. For example, if you tan your skin and had a scar camouflaged, your surrounding skin will be darker in appearance than the treated area
- Do not tweeze, wax, or dye brows for 2 days prior.
- Electrolysis should not be done for a week prior.
- Any eyelash or eyebrow tinting or eyelash curling should be done no sooner than 48 hours before or two weeks after the proced
- Do not wear contact lens during the procedure or for 24 hrs after.
- Bring sunglasses to wear home. Eyes may be light sensitive.
- Do not dye or perm lashes for 2 days prior.
- Do not use eyelash curler the day of the procedure.
- If you have had any type of eye surgery, consult with the physician about how long you should wait before having a permanent eyeliner procedure. Most physicians are giving a 2 month ok after cataract, Lasik, and blepharoplasty.