All clients that wish to book an appointment online must create a client profile. Alternatively, you can download the MINDBODY APP for your phone.
Please note that when booking an appointment you will be prompted to create your own personal profile through MINDBODY which is the company I chose for booking and scheduling. MINDBODY is safe and very easy to use. You may also be prompted to enter your billing information please note your CC will NOT be charged for your appointment however you may use it as a payment option if you wish.
Here are just some benefits of creating a profile.
- Fill in your details only once and never again.
- Add your appointment to your own calendar automatically.
- Change your appointment with ease.
- Set up recurring appointments in advance.
- Receive Appointment reminders.
- View our schedule of availability now and in the future
- View your appointments in your online schedule.
- The ability to pay for your service in advance if you wish.
- The ability to GIFT a service to someone else.
- The ability to take advantage of promo codes for product and services purchase discounts.
Please read this cancellation policy very carefully. Cancellations MUST be made within the required cut off times listed below depending on the service appointment you made. If the cancellation is not made within the required times a cancellation fee of $25.00 may be charged.
- Lash Training cancellations or rescheduling must be made one week in advance.
- Permanent makeup cancellations and rescheduling must be made 72 hours in advance
- Cancellations of Permanent makeup appointments without immediate reschedule will forfeit the $150.00 deposit
- Lash fill cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance
- New Lash sets cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.
No Shows are clients who do not show up for their appointment and do not cancel. For no shows a 100% of the service appointment will be charged.
Permanent Makeup &
As both permanent makeup and training services require a significant time to complete, HQ Beauty Care requires that a deposit is made at the time of booking. This ensures your spot and confirms your intent to arrive for your appointment. Both services can be canceled or rescheduled by following our cancellation policy below.
As both services are sensitive in nature HQ Beauty Care requests notification of any health concerns or medical issues that may affect the service. This would include, pregnancies, allergies, respiratory illness. Please notify us in advance of your appointment so that we can advise you on any precautions that may be necessary.